JobsView All Jobs
Location: FEISTRIZ A.D. GAIL / AUSTRIA
Posted: Monday, February 18, 2019
Everything Is Possible
CAPiTA MFG GmbH – www.capitasnowboarding.com – is an iconic snowboard producer and one of the cultural leaders in this sector. Widely recognized in the winter sports business for innovative products, progressive athletes and The Mothership - a proprietary and state of the art, clean energy manufacturing facility.
To further strengthen our team in Austria we are now looking for a self-driven and goal oriented team member in the position as Process Engineer.
- Completed technical education (HTL, FH, University) preferably with a focus on production engineering, mechanical engineering, mechatronics or similar
- Preferred at least 3 years professional experience in production engineering with experience in Continuous Improvement and Process Optimization
- Self-motivated individual who performs structured and goal-oriented work
- Resilience as well as social skills and analytical thinking
- MS Oice knowledge, experience with ERP systems and Statistical Analysis software preferred
- Ability to communicate in English, written and spoken
- Ongoing optimization and improvement of production processes
- Using statistical analysis tools for determining root causes and corrective action plans
- Leading improvement projects in cooperation with development, quality and department leaders.
- Analysis of deviations in quality and eiciency, as well as development and implementation of targeted counter measures
- Assisting in the creation of process documentation and production documents
- Participation in the development and deployment of a lean management system and a quality management system
- Working on Continuous Improvements with focus on Lean Tools such as 5S, VSM, KANBAN, SMED, KAIZEN, TPM, and JIT
- Supporting the production sta with in-depth specialist knowledge of plant, material and production processes
- A long-term job in an emerging and innovative company
- An exciting culture that stands for integrity, intensity, commitment and innovation
- Attractive training opportunities and other benefits
- Snowboarding with the CAPiTA Team and co-workers
- For this position, a minimum monthly salary of € 2.800—gross is expected, in which, depending on your individual qualification and position-relevant professional experience, negotiation is possible.
CREATE THE FUTURE WITH US.
We are seeking passionate and progressive individuals to join us on our journey. We care deeply about the products we make and how we make them. We are dedicated to efficiency and sustainability, and our production process is fueled by a company-wide understanding that EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
How to Apply
We are looking forward to receiving your application via e-mail to: email@example.com. If you have any questions, please contact us under +43 4256 203 25. Visit us on online at capitasnowboarding.com or Facebook: capitasnowboarding.