CAPITA TWO-YEAR WARRANTY
CAPiTA warrants all CAPiTA branded snowboards sold within our authorized distribution network to be free of defects in material or craftsmanship for a period of two years from the original date of purchase.(A.)This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
- The warranty applies only to CAPiTA products purchased from Authorized CAPiTA Snowboard Dealers and is valid for the original purchaser only.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an Authorized CAPiTA Dealer. Invoice or charge receipt must clearly identify the dealer and date of purchase.
- Beware! Ebay sales and / or any other unauthorized internet sale of CAPiTA products have NO warranty.
- Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the bindings.
- Damage to core by heavy compression or stress.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage caused by use of solvents, adhesives or LOC-TITE®.
- Damage to CAPiTA products caused by non-CAPiTA products.
- ROCK OR HANDRAIL DAMAGE AND ANY OTHER IMPACT RELATED DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RENDERS THIS WARRANTY NULL AND VOID.
- All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by CAPiTA.
- Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
- CAPiTA products are not covered by any verbal warranties.
- Return product in question with original receipt to the point of purchase before the expiration of the warranty period for assessment.
- All return shipments must receive prior return authorization.
- All return shipments must be sent freight prepaid and insured. CAPiTA assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to any CAPiTA dealer or warranty center.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Return shipping costs will be paid by CAPiTA within the country of original purchase only. Customers transporting boards outside country of original purchase assume any and all shipping expense for returns to and from the point of purchase or nearest CAPiTA warranty center.
- Repaired or replaced product will be returned in a reasonable amount of time.
Need Help? Contact us here:
Warranty Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Call us direct at 206-632-1601.
NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY:
Board to Board Impact
Board to Object Impact
Rails, Boxes, Natural Terrain
Nose Dives - Nose Breaks